Senior Building Control Surveyor / Project Manager
£ excellent package
Vacancies in South Yorkshire and Essex
BRCS (Building Control) Ltd is based in Chelmsford, Essex and is one of the first three companies in the UK granted a license to undertake the building control role for commercial projects.
The recent acquisition of BRCS by Hickton Holdings Limited means we are expanding and have opportunities in our Barnsley and Chelmsford offices.
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic individual to join our existing team and ideally one who has a strong ambition to progress with the company with the potential to move into a senior management position. Ideally the applicant will have over 5 years’ experience and will have the motivation to mentor and develop new Building Control Surveyors coming on-board.
• A highly-competitive salary according to experience
• 33 days annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays)
• Fuel allowance
• Pension contribution
• Excellent experience in commercial projects
• Able to negotiate a scope of service with the client
• Able to develop solutions to design challenges
• Able to attend client and design meetings
• Able to develop relationships with existing and new clients.
• RICS/CABE part /fully qualified.
We would be happy to consider your interest, please forward your CV along with a covering letter to Dawn Moore at email@example.com. Your application and details will be treated in the strictest confidence.