The prime role of BRCS as a company is in the capacity of Corporate Approved Inspector. This statutory function involves:
– Preliminary assessment of design proposals;
– The vetting of the design drawings, details and calculations;
– Consultation and negotiations with the local Fire Authority on the client’s behalf;
– The inspection of the building works in progress, to an agreed regime; and
– The ultimate issue of a Final Certificate
As an experienced building control organisation we are able to provide a full range of associated professional services, including Building Regulation Consultancy. To offer an insight into the coverage of our professional services please refer to our Projects section.